Terms Of Service
Welcome to Slashroot.in. Slashroot.in provides informational and learning materials(how-tos, tutorials, documentation's, blog posts,random technical articles and other technical contents ).
Visiting this Website means you are accepting its terms and conditions!. Slashroot.in provides its content and services to you, subject to the following Terms Of Service, which may be edited/updated or modified by us from time to time without prior notice to you. However you can review our Terms Of Service any time by visiting this page.
You are fully responsible for what you do or don't do with the content of this website. Slashroot.in or its associates/contributors will not be responsible for any damage resulting from following the content in this website.
Accuracy of the content
The informational materials contained on this website are compiled by keeping accuracy in mind. But slashroot.in does not guarantee the reliability of the content. All content on this website are provided by expressly disclaiming warranties of any kind.
All dealings between you and any third party found on this website will only be solely between you and that third party. Slashrooti.in disclaims any responsibility in such kind of dealings.
Copyrights & Trademarks
Slashroot.in reserves the copyright of the contents you find on this website. The credit of the works you find on this website goes to their respective authors. However we do use some copyrighted "names", "marks" and "logos" without permission for educational purpose, and are used fairly.
- Linux is a trademark registered to Linus Torvalds
- "Red Hat" is a trademark registered to Red Hat, Inc.
- UBUNTU, KUBUNTU, EDUBUNTU and XUBUNTU are trademark registered to Canonical Ltd.
- cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
- All other "names" ,"marks" are property of their respective owners.
Its rooted in our policy to respect the contents and trademarks of other outside parties.
Links or Duplication of the content
Slashroot.in takes copyright violations and infringements very seriously. Links to the content on this website are legal and encouraged. No duplicate copies of the content should be made without a written permission from our side.
The informational and educational content, that you find on this website is the result of hours of hard work, and research, done by the authors of the content. Copy paste operation of any content on this website will be dealt very seriously.
- Using short lines (2 to 3) from the content you find on this website is legal and allowed but a reference to the original article is mandatory.
- Translating and publishing articles and content from this website is strictly prohibited.
- Republishing of partial or full RSS feeds from our website is not allowed and is prohibited.
- Using the content from this website for commercial purpose is also strictly prohibited.
Duplication and republishing of the content from this website will be dealt with legal actions, and DMCA take downs!